JOIN OUR TEAM
We love cars: Porsche in particular. Every day, we are amazed by the experiences, relationships and memories they make.
If you are reading here, we believe you share the same passion we do. Below you will find our current vacancies:
Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
- Greeting Visitors: Obtain customer needs and direct to appropriate departments.
- Answering Phone: Receive all incoming calls and treat with professional etiquette. Identity nature of calls and route to appropriate department. Take messages as necessary while confirming calls are returned by the end of day.
- Scheduling: Coordinate appointments with respective department staff (sales, service & storage), maintain scheduling calendar, and communicate arrangements to clients in a timely and responsive manner.
- Data Entry: Log incoming and outgoing vehicles into computer system, maintain daily & weekly staff production reporting, maintain logs of all incoming and outgoing auto transport logistics and courier services.
- Vehicle Collateral: File and organize documentation for incoming and outgoing sales vehicles.
- Collections: Follow up as needed on outstanding invoice and collect payments.
- Maintain Supplies: Order, coordinate and maintain supplies as needed by department.
- Mail Management: process all incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed by Office Manager–filing, maintaining inventory and special projects.
- Must be organized and have good time management skills.
- Excellent communication, follow-up, and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong organizational and data entry skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Must have reliable transportation.
To apply, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit via the link here.